Nexo AlphaE B1-18
The AlphaE B1-18 is an advanced high power Bass module that can be stacked or flown together in arrays with Alpha M3, M8 and S2 and AlphaE- M cabinets.
The AlphaE B1-18 uses one NEXO specified high power 18” LF driver on an innovative internal flare component manufactured of rigid honeycomb composites.
This high efficiency design delivers extremely low distortion, coherent bass output from 40Hz to 230Hz. The AlphaE B1-18 is fully capable of operating without the S2 SubBass in applications where extreme LF performance is not required.
The AlphaE Series is an extension of NEXO’s acclaimed Alpha System; modular, compact, high power loudspeakers tailored for a wide range of touring and installed sound reinforcement applications, from clubs and theaters to large scale live events.
Like all NEXO products, AlphaE Series components are designed to work with advanced electronic processors, guaranteeing consistent performance and reliability of the highest standard.
- High power Bass module (140dB peak SPL @ 1m) using a composite curve flared horn loaded 1 x 18” 6Ω LF driver.
- High efficiency, lightweight design, usable frequency response 40Hz – 230Hz.
- Active operation with NX242 Digital TDcontroller ensures reliable, linear operation.
- High performance honeycomb composite curve construction, Baltic birch cabinet
- Available in dark grey carpet covering or textured black paint.
- Optional integrated flying system hardware for Crossbow flying system (see below left) or standard aircraft fittings.
- Ergonomically designed for flying or ground stacking, easy touring handling and truck packs.